Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Trump and Jesus (Forgiving and Forsaking) gagablog #133

I've been thinking about how the media enjoys being patently negative about Trump and my idea that he may truly want the approval of the country and it gave me insight into Jesus. (I started this a few days ago when it was a week before inauguration. Now it is 1-19-17 and the inauguration is the day after tomorrow. In the last two days Trump has tweeted a deal to reduce nuclear weapons in Russia and America and Obama commuted the sentence of Chelsea Manning yesterday, both good news.

Someone I know on facebook, a Trump supporter who is into magic named Xeo, said something about Trump that stuck with me. I had said I hoped he was just playing the game to get elected and would either reveal that he was really progressive or become that way through a personal transformation when he was in power. I still hope for this and feel like he connects with many Americans' desires for radical change of some kind or another. The vision I have for the future may be very different from what many of his supporters dream but I still see how Trump could be a "wild card" and a threat to the status quo - the reason why the Republican establishment backed Hillary. Hopefully this will lead to really new perspectives once Trump has finished using the rest of Republican power for his own purposes. Anyway, I said that about hoping he would really end up being a Good Governor and Xeo said "he just wants to be the most loved president ever."

This really stuck with me. We all want to be loved. I was in the middle of another gagablog, #133, all about Love and Fairies and Jane Eyre and romance and magic. I have a lot more to say about that, and fairy tales and love stories of my own to live and write, but since I had this insight I wanted to skip ahead to this edition and then return and finish that one.

When Xeo first said that to me I had an insight about Trump, personally, and I feel like this is a hopeful way to view the new era. If Trump really wants to be the most loved president, ever, the bar really isn't very high, honestly, but the key would be to be loved by everyone. A leader who can pull that off, who can unite the country in collective love and respect, is the best kind of leader. We, on the left, hoped for that with Obama but he both failed this ideal and sold us all out. The fact that we had such a large space in our country's heart to Try to love a president so much shows that we haven't really had a Beloved leader in a long time: people pretend Kennedy is like that, kind of, but I think it's a myth. Maybe FDR? Though I'm sure he had great faults and shortcomings, too. Even Lincoln has more of a legend about him that makes him venerable than he was the very best kind of leader who could have actually United the country by respecting ALL people instead of defeating Secessionists in order to maintain a compromise on human dignity and continue to prop up an oppressive system. The myth is that he was motivated by Freedom and Equality but if this were really true he would have found a nonviolent solution that would not have led to centuries of continued segregation.

Anyway, in my mind Trump could easily become the most-loved president ever but it truly would come from listening and responding with true compassion to all people - and not just people in America but all around the world. In a way, being president of America is like being King of the World, and in another way it is like being a puppet of China or Russia, alternately, apparently. But all of this is distraction from the point I want to make about Jesus.

First, I want to repeat my idea about Trump wanting to be the most loved president. It makes me think that his Dad was a busy businessman who did not have a lot of time to express love to young Donald. Hillary tried to troll him by using his first name since they had apparently determined that it reminded him of childhood pain he would like to forget. Since I imagine he was spoiled with riches he didn't have many of the problems that many other Americans experience. But the feeling of having to live up to the expectation or example of your parents, or rebelling against it, out of a feeling of a lack of love in childhood, that feeling is something to which almost everyone can relate. Donald Trump's dad was a high-profile Tycoon so he felt he had to become a Tycoon to win the respect and affection he missed from his dad. He even reached the higher level of President but can it be enough? Isn't this what ambition is made of? It can certainly be bad, ambition, but it can be good as well. As president Trump will be like a Father to the Country like all presidents before him. But in another way the Country, even the whole world, will be like Trump's Dad - he can win our approval and respect. He can make up for any insecurity by becoming a good leader, not just for America but for the whole world.

The President of the United States of America may have more power to change the world, directly, than any other person on Earth. That is one reason Obama was so disappointing to the Left - there was so much he could have done if he had not sold out to the system. We still love the ideals for which Obama stood and he will always be well-loved and respected for this, but not as much for what he actually did, so the bar has not really been raised for Most Lovable President, yet. I would guess FDR was the most loved and most elected but of course they all had the problems and failings of their times. We have the same problems we have always had in America, and more, and racism and classism are at the root of them. Trump represents these ideas in many ways and I can not support these ideas. No one who is open-hearted can support racism or classism. Yet I felt bad when I said I was offended to be called a "Trump supporter." While I still support the ideas Obama represents, I no longer support him or any Democrat after how they stole Democracy and Bernie's place in the Oval Office during the Primary - and all the fall-out since where they refuse to admit that their iron-fist control of the media was the whole crux of the problem. They are currently trying to blame Guccifer and insist that "he" is Russian in order to promote their myths to be afraid and rely on their war-powers to "save us." I don't support many of the ideals Trump represents but I do support him in the hopes that one way or another his reign will lead to radical changes in the status quo and ultimately more equality and justice and peace for everyone. It really comes down to whether he is or becomes a tool of the same corporations or if he can somehow escape that. Because it is the oil companies and military who pick our policy, now, for their own interests purely - to maintain obsolete systems. Green energy is not only the future, it's where all the money is, and Trump may just be money-conscious enough to realize this and make the switch.

I'm here to talk about Jesus, this time, not re-campaign the election. I still think we should have elected Jill Stein and could have if not for the media black-out - the whole reason the goal of my Standing Rock / Cubs / Break the Curse of the Goat spell was to also break the blackout on Jill Stein in the media. It finally broke a week after the election, for the recount. And she then raised more than ten times the amount of money she had in the whole campaign. Jill would legalize weed nationally. Hillary would have made it a Schedule 2 drug and rolled back our progress in Colorado and many other states. Trump has already said he won't mess with Colorado weed and this is far better than the Hillary option and is emblematic of how we dodged a catastrophic bullet by keeping her from stealing the general election, too. Also she was fully prepared to start WW3. As I have been predicting in this blog for years, Syria should be the last war we ever have and Trump can find a peaceful way out of it that becomes a blueprint for ending all war.

And he can do that with our support and belief in the basic goodness of mankind. This is where Jesus comes into it. Of course it would take the Compassion that Jesus truly represents for Trump to become the Great Leader  - the Great Dictator, Charlie Chaplin -Style, that could be our great hope. I believe we all have that in our hearts - I even said Hillary could repent and endorse Jill on Election Day and be seen forever as a redeemed Hero. But there is something more that makes this Jesus connection for me and makes it important to say now, at this time.

Some Trump supporters see Donald as having the Glory and Mantle of Jesus, they openly say God chose him and expect divine developments. Other Christians, liberal Christians, believe in the Christian values of Charity and Love and Tolerance and see Trump as anathema to all these ideals. I'm ideologically with the latter group but also see Love and Jesus in everyone - I think the Personal Jesus idea, living up to our own best ideals as represented by Jesus or any other figure who means Love to us, is the cure for everything. I like how the far-right can seem to see Jesus in Trump, in a way, though generally conservative religion is more hierarchical and does not like to consider Jesus in everyone. The more progressive liberal churches have always broken away with the insight of Personal Jesus - from the days of the Protestant Reformation and their radical ideal that everyone should read the Bible not just have the priests interpret it for them. Charismatic Christianity, churches where people are filled with the Holy Spirit and magic powers that come with it are increasingly popular but still seen on the fringes of "mainstream Christianity." Trump and other Right-Wing Christians call themselves Christian and I do not - this makes them "more Christian than me" in a way. I believe in "Blessed are the poor and meek" and other things I associate with Jesus and Love, I try to emulate and manifest Love and Unity in my life and expect it to magically grow in the world around me and at large. I believe this makes me more "Christian" in some ways than people who claim that label but don't believe in those principles.

But it's not a contest. The Truth is that Love conquers and transcends all labels. My impression is that all mainstream Christians, right and left, are on one side of this spectrum: there is a general belief in having a Personal Relationship with Jesus but a general wariness about trying to BE Jesus or manifest Love that much in your own life. It seems like s scary challenge or blasphemous or something. It's similar to the belief I heard about on the radio last night, the Baha'i faith. It originated in Iran when a man declared a prophecy and the traveller he told it to named him a Bab or Portal / Gate. This contradicted the Islamic belief that the Prophet Mohammad, Peace Be Upon Him, would be the "last" prophet. I have always wondered if that didn't merely mean Latest but I guess the Koran is explicit that there would be no more prophecy?  -I don't know, I have not read it. The Bab was manifesting the Spirit of Love and for this he and the followers of this new tradition are persecuted to this day. There are Christians in mainstream churches who believe in manifesting Christ Consciousness but generally this is on the "other" side of the spectrum from both left and right mainstream belief. Mystics and Gnostic and magic folk are on the other side of this spectrum. Psychedelics can result in Christ Consciousness as well and even if you aren't raised as a Christian  - just from living in a predominantly Christian culture and taking enough psychedelics can result in Christ Consciousness. In other cultures with different beliefs the same experience will lead to consciousness of other Deities which to me is proof of the inner connecting truth of all belief.

There are "bad beliefs", too, but the Pure Beliefs based on Truth and Love are true within all traditions and connect us all. I'm an outsider to Christianity yet my perspective on it, maybe because of this, can unite the left and the right of Christianity and end senseless conflict. I've always rooted for the Underdog, they say everyone loves an underdog but for me, as an outkast and Ultimate Outsider in so many ways I am extremely sensitive to any disadvantaged person. Trump is privileged in so many ways yet it is obvious that the media is bullying him and for this alone I am prone to want to see his side of things as much as possible, in as positive and idealistic way as I can. How can I do that despite the terrible things he said? Let me talk about Jesus for a minute.

There were always some things that mystified me about Jesus. Judas was one, then I read the Gospel of Judas and feel like I get it, now. Another mystery was his words on the Cross, "Father, why have you forsaken me?" and I never understood that but I think I did realize what it all means this morning, thanks to the media coverage of Trump and getting nice and high on this awesome legal Colorado weed.

Jesus is not "perfect" throughout the Bible, or I could say his mistakes teach us valuable lessons. The ones that come to mind are when he seems frustrated: with the Syrian woman, the fig tree, and his disciples. Somehow I see chasing the money-changers out of the Temple as "not a mistake" or an angry action but Righteous Justice, but maybe this is another example of Frustration getting the better of him, that "he is human after all." But the words on the cross always stuck with me: it seemed like he had a pretty good relationship with his Heavenly Father up until this point. Why would he say that? Why would he think God had forsaken him? Why would those be his last words in human form? It all seemed so dramatic. And it seemed like, "okay, he gets cranky sometimes, I get that - but doesn't doubting God at this most crucial moment go against everything else? And then this morning I think I "got it."

I've had various magical experiences that make me feel familiar with Jesus and Christ Consciousness. I'm aware it is the best of me in many ways and therefore I have many ways to work into it but can't expect to stay there or be as close to it as I can be unless I focus and try. Jesus was always focused on those who are left out so I think I am naturally inclined to this perspective from my outsider character. I wondered this morning - did he expect that he would not have to die? Is that why he called out like that, he expected the miracle would come to save him from death but at the last moment, he realizes he is dying and cries out, why did you leave me, Dad? When I think of it this way it is the most human emotion, the feeling we all have, the reason I sympathize with Donald Trump if his dad was too busy to love him enough. The reason I want to Love him, to love everyone, to make up for that human condition. It seems like the greatest fear is "Death" yet we can resign to death in some ways - yet Jesus was either panicked by death, not resigned, or since the whole week had seemed to display his resignation, maybe this shows he was Not afraid of death merely afraid of disappointing his dad. This shows how deep and powerful this feeling can be, it transcends life and death.

Did Jesus feel disappointed by his Dad at the very end? Or did he feel like he had disappointed his Dad, after everything, by making a mistake or not doing enough? Is he asking, "Dad, what did I do wrong that you aren't saving me from this cross?" It seems counter-intuitive, like he was totally planning to Die leading up to this moment  - so did he lose faith? That seems unlikely and it makes me wonder if he might have expected to have to go through with all of it except the dying part, that he would be rescued by Divine Favor - then felt like he must have lost it. It is a very sad and heart-wrenching phrase and unlike the times when Jesus spoke in anger or frustration. It is the only time this Ideal Man seems "broken" in the whole Bible. And of course the idea is that he is glorified by going through the experience and when he is resurrected he no longer has any fear of death because he actually went through it and "conquered it." The fact that this mystified me for 33 years or so, but I think I figured it out now, says something about what this question, "why have you forsaken me?" can mean and Do for us all. If you meditate on it it will Do It for you, or hopefully if you finish reading this it will Do It for you.

Thanks to the media "crucifying" Trump lately I made a connection. I don't see Trump as any "more" Jesus than you or I - and I don't see any of us as any less, either. (For the record, claiming Gaga as my goddess for 8 years on the Internet has mostly resulted in people rejecting me and this idea so vehemently they never discover the subtleties of it, that I see EVERYONE as the Goddess and choose to honor Gaga for almost this very reason and others, too - call it Art or Sexiness.) So what does this mean? We all fear death. We all fear having disappointed our Parents, of having not lived up to the expectations and hopes of life. It's something we feel even more profoundly at death. Another radio show had a lady who had spent years working with  -listening to - dying patients and she wrote a book on the top 5 regrets they expressed. She said the most common one was having not lived life for themselves but trying to please others' expectations. This shows how central this idea is in our existence, for good or bad.

If Jesus himself was afraid he had disappointed his Dad, failed his purpose, isn't this something to which we can all relate? His situation seems to be on a much higher "scale" than ours, if we are just trying to live up to our image of our mom or dad as a great Baker or something, but the dynamic is the same. Trump is on a Higher Scale, in a worldly sense, as many "successful" families have that kind of pressure to succeed in a Big Way intensifying this dynamic. - editing this on the 19th, I've added two or four sentences so far, but I wonder if this is the source of Hereditary Greed in Rich Bloodlines, the fact that it is "never enough" to please, to suit. Of course it is even more intense, in other ways, at the other end of the wealth spectrum, in poverty, where survival is the measure of success because it is extremely difficult. The only reason we have such a broad, oppressive, and unjust spectrum is because we don't manifest Love and Tolerance, we don't emulate Jesus and other Love-Gods and Goddesses, enough.

I also heard on the radio yesterday or Monday that a new calculation shows that the 8 richest billionaires in the world have as much as the poorest half the world or 3.6 billion people.

If we can just sympathize with each other we can discover the love Jesus and all great and holy people have taught us. I have the psychedelic and magical experiences that allow me to relate to Jesus as much as I can without fear but I realize most people are hesitant about this. And I realize it leads me to thinking that Love and this Divine Feeling are some kind of "special state" since they have to Break through the Barriers of this world we all live in that seems so full of hate and separation (since I mostly get these glimpses from Art, sex, and magic/psychedelics/weed - these are really part of the Real World and this world we call "reality" is a filter, barrier, and blinders to that Real World.) It IS special but it is also the basic goodness of all of us.

The idea of Jesus dying for out sins is very magical. It can be magically bad in ways if it leads us on some kind of guilt trip or superiority delusion that we have to convince others to see things just as we do, that we don't each have our own ways within this vast mystery of love. The good magic is that it allows forgiveness. Forgiveness can become a very foreign concept and we need it more when this is the case. I know Christian Missionary work has resulted in a lot of suffering and destruction of culture but there are successes, too, including spreading the idea of forgiveness. I heard another radio story about a tribe that had such a strong code of blood honor that the families were killing each other off until missionaries taught them forgiveness. This may be an extreme example and most tribes may be far better off without contact with missionaries. I bring it up not to denigrate people whom some might label "savage" but to point out how savage we are, in modern society that so often claims to have christian values, if we aren't forgiving.

And we are not forgiving or we would be healing and coming together. The first magic of forgiveness is it allows us to forgive ourselves. This is how healing starts because the evils and sufferings we feel all come from our hearts and if we can forgive and love ourselves better we can heal them so we can forgive and love others better, too. This is the second magic of forgiveness and it grows naturally from the first, the ability to forgive others. And if we really want to claim we follow Jesus or believe in what he says and represents then we should think about what forgiveness means and the idea that Jesus "Died for out sins."

When I worked with abused kids there was one who said "Jesus died for ME, not you, not anyone else, just Me." He was very young, had just recently been exposed to these particular Jesus ideas by church groups that worked with them, and was obviously projecting his need for his own parents - all the kids were in foster care, it was an institution for them, so we, the staff, were their "rotating parents", and he was one of the youngest in the cottage, just 5 or so. I mention it because we don't take this idea to it's full fruition. Shame often side-tracks us - if Jesus died for me then every mistake I make is ungrateful, I must be very careful and live small and isolated - something like that. But if we take the idea further it allows for Bravery - not to do a bunch of stuff we know is wrong because Jesus will forgive us, that is another mistake in the other direction, but to Live Boldly by the Truth of Love - that we are ALL "forgiven" and can forgive ourselves and each other. When you take it further, or "to the extreme" you have to just accept this faith logically: if Jesus died for All of Our sins, if he teaches us to pray for forgiveness for ourselves and immediately after, in the same breath, to pray to forgive others, there is a message here. We forgive ourselves so we can live more: more openly, more bravely, more connecting with others. We forgive others so we can do this better, too, and so they can. It's what Jesus and all Holy People always have told us and always tell us to do. And it's really quite simple. We Love Ourselves More  -stop beating ourselves up for past mistakes - and Love Each Other More - stop resenting past evils and stop fearing future ones.

If Everyone IS forgiven, as millions claim to believe, then who are we, who is Anyone, to condemn them?

Hadn't we better see where they are coming from, how they are suffering, and help them?

We come together through Forgiveness and Love. That really IS the Only Way but it does NOT matter what we call it and we can start with forgiveness between religions by focusing on this and forgiving any previous insistence or propagandizing. "Forgiveness" may not be the specific focus of other traditions but it's just magic that we, America, are the ones who so often claim to hold this tradition yet we are so in need of the message of it, ourselves. We, as the most "powerful" country in the world - at least in Punitive, Military Might - have the power to Judge and Condemn and Punish - but therefore we can set the greatest example by showing Mercy and Forgiveness. The whole world does need this message, too - we just need to put aside all our old differences and work together.

We are so fear-based we can imagine alien invasions that unite the people of Earth to defend the planet. But what if no aliens want to invade us like that? What if, instead, they are just waiting for us to end our warlike ways to welcome us to the community of Good Folks in the Galaxies?

What if the threat we REALLY need to Unite and Face is US - global warming caused by human activity - and when we Finally stop looking for an outsider to blame and point the finger at ourselves we can solve it.

The secret, the key to a new and better world, is Forgiveness, in this case. Can we forgive Trump for the awful things he said? Can we forgive each other for things we say and do, as individuals and as People, as nations, as oppressive governments - can we put ALL of this behind us and move on, already? Of course some things will be easier to forgive than others - it's much easier to forgive something someone says they will do if they don't do it, for instance. If they change their mind or see the error of their ways, it becomes much easier to forgive people.

But before all of that we have to forgive ourselves. It is because we don't want to face something we don't like about ourselves that we want to find fault in others in the first place. I'm a complete Narcissist and Ego-maniac - "but for the left", as Woody Allen said about being a bigot. As such, I can "relate" to Trump but consider him a Junior Narcissist, by comparison. I made the joke that if he thought his book was second-best to the Bible he's already admitted he is a Loser. I feel like I can relate to him, as a narcissist, and say that there is a kind of black hole of insecurity at the core of narcissism, a journey of "who am I?" that can turn a boy into a flower. Narcissism can be "bad", surely, just being unaware of other people, inconsiderate. Personally I feel like we all have insecurity in us, it's just that we narcissists do more to compensate for it - maybe we feel it more acutely or have more insecurity. It makes me think how science now understands more about larger black holes, how they send a lot out as well as sucking things in, as we typically think of black holes. As an artist I see us that way: we feel insecurity so strongly we take in everything as inspiration and fling it back out as art in ways nothing else does. Trump's tweets are this kind of art in a way, too. The whole key to being a Good Artist or Good Leader is to accept that the "Real You" is beyond "you", its the inspiration and art or ideal you live up to, living through you. When you are given the position you can rise to the occasion  -and if you don't it's unfortunate for everyone. For me, I don't believe in individual selves, I think we are all One and know Love is the spirit within us all, uniting us all, because when we respond to it Love always brings us together, ultimately. We feel guilt for the things that separate us and we become attached, by pride, to what these are but Love can overcome them.

If we love each other, if we focus on that and respond to it, we forgive each other and ourselves. What did Jesus think he had done wrong that his Father had not forgiven him, on the cross? Didn't he know, afterward, that it was not as he thought, at the time, death was not a punishment but part of what he had to do, part f the plan all along? If Jesus could be briefly mistaken, despondent, like this, can't we also have faith that we will be forgiven for times when our faith was lacking or we misunderstood, too?  Even with the love and connection between Jesus and his Heavenly Father, who are both Love itself and often believed to be the Same, even with that much Unity there can still be misunderstanding. This is a message to me that we can be at odds with our self, within ourselves, and that is where we feel like we are judging our self or can't forgive our self. But if we love ourselves, like Jesus loves us, like God loves Jesus, like Jesus loves God, like God loves us, and love each other this way, then we should always know that what seems unforgivable or seems like unforgiveness all ultimately stems from some misunderstanding, within us, between us.

The Key here is to talk with yourself like Jesus talks with God, to reassure yourself like God does for Jesus - which can be not saying anything at all and being patient and going through it. We can treat Trump this way, he can treat others this way, and if we can treat ourselves and our "Enemies" THE SAME way, if we can look for these misunderstandings between us, not to exploit them and make them worse, but to root them out, then we will. If Trump exposes the racism and classism of America, sometimes by exhibiting it, sometimes by this magical power he seems to have, without even knowing it, to make tweets that reach a  Divine Trolling level and expose it in others, in the system, then we can finally address it. The Irony of Obama is he did the opposite and ended up trolling us all in the "drag you down and waste your time" way, by pretending to be black for some purposes but not to address issues and systematic racism that oppresses black people all over the country - for those issues he pretended he had to be "president of All America" and support the oppressive system, calling protesters thugs, etc. Trump is trolling us but not by lying: he serves more of the Holy Fool or Divine Troll, Erisian role that verges on the Anti-trolling I believe in which I call Angelfishing.

Trolling involves using a lie, claiming to believe it, in order to unsettle people and use their emotions. Typically you pretend to be a certain way even if you are not that way in order to upset someone. Hillary trolled us all systematically. Bernie ended up trolling us all, too, we just didn't know he was lying the whole time until the convention. Maybe they threatened his family - still, at that point, make martyrs of your grandkids and save the country, you knew what you were getting into. So if he WAS well-intentioned in the primary then the Troll-powers of Hillary overpowered him. Trump is a different kind of troll than Hillary - he believes what he says. He's almost an Angelfisher about it, or would be if he knew what he was doing. It's easier to let them hang themselves than it is to form Posses, with legal weed rope will be Free and Abundant. (Angelfishing is believing anyone, not trying to fool them, but believein they believe what they believe enought o get them to talk about it and bring the truth out of them, knowing the truth is ultimately bigger than "either" of you)

This is magic. I can tell you how I do it. Does that weaken it, make it too sciencey? No. Will George W Bush die soon, hospitalized again today? I really don't care - I used to, I used to just wish ONE person would die to save millions of others.... and it used to be Him, then his Son.... I used to fear that W got Christianity Severely Wrong and just wanted to Nuke the whole world to make sure he didn't die alone....

Were we talking about Jesus? We're all Jesus, we're all Like that. We all doubt, we all fear  - mostly, we all die, or think we do, so we have "everything" in common, in a way.

I just finished an ELO live cd and put in Genesis - also love, ("live" - thanks, typo fairies) which I at one point as a kid feared was a blasphemous name.... "I have Forgiven Jesus" is a great Morrissey song, it has "something" to do with all of this, and Everything to do with it if you understand sex and sex-shaming and the need to be sex-positive and wonder how Russians are the best at having women of Loose Morals.... what Putin said dismissing the rumors about Trump, that Russian prostitutes are the Best in the World.

I commend Obama for commuting Chelsea Manning's sentence- she served her 7 years, anyway. He could have done it earlier and the veterans whom it angers would not have been "less mad." They resent her for breaking a code of Honor, an oath, but when the Truth contradicts your Oath and "honor" then your honor becomes invalid, that's just the nature of things.

I could write the unified field theory I got such a perfect buzz off those two hits of weed this morning. We don't need it until we end war, and others have probably made it already and it's in the same "state". I remember a Free Energy machine someone was promoting on facebook during the campaign - it's funny what comes out and sneaks through.

We all fear death, or think we do - but is this the message of Jesus final Words the First Time Around? We aren't REALLY afraid of death, we are afraid we will forget what we came here for.

Here's a reminder: Love. We came here to love. We aren't doing it when we judge others. We feel like we are standing up for the disadvantaged when we oppose Trump. But if we Judge him, especially if we PreJudge, we are making it worse, adding another layer of hate instead of stripping it away. When we feel like we are standing up for an ideal, we feel a lifestyle is threatened, and that is why we support Trump, we need to realize how that lifestyle is built on other's suffering and seek insight to ONLY make or WANT a lifestyle that everyone can enjoy and participate in equally - Phil Collins singing "No son of Mine" reminds me of Jesus and God but also of a Segregation piece on the radio  -as, in between songs, someone says "I truly believe that Jesus knows you" and now they are singing a song I never heard before, "Jesus He Knows Me." I still claim to be Right about Perfect Illusion / In The Air Tonight and I want to make Love with Stefani Germanotta. Anyway, this is getting extra-magical, let me focus - we are here to Love and when we actually DO it we will see that it works, it makes magic and makes it happen.

Why have you forsaken me, Trump? Can You Hear That, in Yourself, in Others? For Good Or Evil? Can you hear yourself saying that, to God, to yourself? Can you hear your kids asking you? Does that remind you of Trees?

Do you see how this works? Weed is Good for You, Alcohol is Not, really. I will tell you some stuff, we will Make this World Heaven, we will MAKE Love - I haven't even smoked a third hit, yet, watch this:

Do you want to know Jesus, really? Do you want to, enough to BE Jesus? What if that's how it works, it's unavoidable? What if I call it Love? Do you want to know Love, really? Do you want to, enough to BE Love? What if I call it Someone - do you want to Know Someone, REALLY? Do you want to, enough to BE someone? Even Yourself?

I can talk with you, if you listen long enough, until we cease to exist - separation ceases to exist. I wrote, someone did, it as a lyric - thanks, Fairies, these days I just thank the Fairies - i mean, I thank others, too, Gaga, Kuan Yin, Jesus, Buddha, others, all the time, others, more and more others in more and more ways, thanks, Phil Collins, not just for cool lyrics but nice beats, too. What was I saying? Thanks, Weed. I love Weed. Oh, right, we can make Love, we can Be The Same, it;s not a problem. I wrote, someone wrote, thanks, fairies, some lyrics for Foxzen: "beyond me and you" I can't remember them now but something about that.

Anyway, this is a world we are in, watch. We say we know what we are doing, I thought i was going to write  a different sentence, then, and look at me, I'm writing this one. It's not hard, it's the easiest thing in the world, getting out of your own way and letting goodness through.

Just look for where it's getting blocked and go around that like dodging trees in a forest. Where was I going with all of this?

Whom are we asking forgiveness, forsakeness? Who are we missing?

Who is left out? Who is hiding? Who is hiding them? Who is hiding them? Who is hiding THEM?

Do you see? There is no escape, there is no Outsider except outside walls that don't exist. We make them in our minds long before we make them outside, we can take them down inside much faster than we can knock them down around us, or we make doors and ways around much faster that way.

Who are we asking forgiveness? Who is asking our forgiveness?

We have a system, a segregated system, a system OF segregation - because naturally we are Unified, and we naturally Unify and diversify but manage to diversify in far more fantastic ways by our tendency to unify. So we have a system to break us up and keep us apart, "WE" don't have it to help all of us, we live in it, and it only supposedly serves 8. Or so, it only supposedly serves the top half, anyway, or top 1%, one percent, or some number, who cares if it isn't everyone, right?

What if it was a system that helped 99% or 99.9 percent of people - who is left out? Who deserves that?

What happened to Everyone? What if everyone else comes to their senses and Trump is the Last Person in the World to hold Intolerant Ideas, what do we do, throw tomatoes at him? Oh, wait, wouldn't that make Us the meanies, then? Is it all about identifying and isolating the meanies to make them meaner? Oh, what is prison for?

What are the last three things you would make free? When you flip it all over, the questions become different, the answers are all obvious - because if there IS any future to be had, we can ALL see what we have to do to get there.

There is No One who can be left out, we all deserve to Go, to Get It, to Be A Part Of It, and not just a chance, we have a Wrong Way of doing things that starves most people but we just have to Do Things Right and everyone will be fed and happy and the whole world will be more productive and end the wastefulness of conflict and hoarding. We've always known somewhat how to do this, slay the dragons, but we can even befriend the dragons -  and I would say "change their hearts" because it seems to work in some analogies but the truth is Change All Our Hearts, in every analogy, that works best.

And it starts with each person, it only starts inside, it's nothing you can do in the world or for others until you're doing it in you.

We didn't do anything wrong. Death seems like a punishment but it's not, it's just some kind of incentive that we misused in this world and made a tool of fear, made into something that happens for "unnatural causes" because by now we can cure bdisease if we stop causing them, we can be left with "old age" as the only thing that kills folks, if that. It's magic that we learn this, that we feel this way, first, then discover how it works in the world. War obviously doesn't exist anymore, that would be stupid, right?

And violence won't exist anymore either, except consensually for fun, sport and sex and video games and shows or whatever?

It's easy to see things from the future if you can assume a future exists  -it's easy to see how it could all end, it could all end my whole life, but I'm not all W about it, ready to take everyone with me just because it "could" happen that way, even I am not THAT self-centered and insecure - but it's easy to see how we get to the Future if there is one because you know what we have to do.

We have to shed some bad systems, that's it. They can transform themselves and continue, it's the Future, they will want to be a part of it. Or they will be swept away, Ironically, by Trump  - or if not him, by the Populace. It's all a set-up, in a way, it's just to make us believe in stuff.

It works, magic is real, and it's real easy, so easy we are doing it all the time without realizing it so we might as well find out more about it and do it better.

Why have you forsaken me? I hear the message of this edition calling to me. Why would we ever forsake each other, any of us? There was something on the radio about segregation, a NY reporter who wrote "the segregation beat" and she said no one ever cared to DO anything about the systematic segregation she reported on. They could act upset but no one ever took any action. One of the best things she said was in explaining why her kids were in public schools when she could afford private ones, seen as "better" schools. Her response was something like "how can we say a school is not good enough for Our Kid but accept that any kid, or any one's kid, has to go there?" Like, if it's not good enough for Your Kid when why is it good enough for any one's kids or whose kids is it good enough for?

This same principle applies to everyone, everything should be good enough for everyone, no one should be left out. That is why the bare minimum accept is a world where every single person has access to a free amusement park to use as much as they like: we should have enough mutual success that people only work as much as they want or when they are tired of the amusement parks and other entertainments -  as I said, amusement parks are a target on top of everything and as much free as possible, or everything free.

It's not really a Big Vision - it's easy to do, another way of looking at things that can spread like a virus through humanity. It's magic, deep magic but also on all the surfaces.

I'm writing  atepehone book for spirit communication and still in the ghost section. A radio show about Trees talking with each other in the Networking Ted Talk edition concluded that it was a network of fungus between the trees that carries the messages and nutrients between them - thanks, fairies for correcting my tense there  - and it reminds me how the spirit-world connects us. I think about the "Ghost World" first because they are decomposers and because I am writing that section now but of course mushrooms are also Alive, Alien, and Fairy. "Invisible Touch" is on now and I want to write about love and let go and maybe write some fairy tales or see what happens, but did I say this?

Do We Forsake or Forgive Each Other? Is Gaga Playing the SuperBowl? Did she reach her Political Objective? What happens to Jesus does not happen to all of us, but like the Tarot the events and episodes all teach us things about our own life: our passion plays may be in the bedroom and in and out of it and other places entirely, our "crosses to bear" may be other things and other than we call them. But we all feel this same feeling of being forsaken and we all give up on each other and let others be Cast Out Of Ourselves.

Maybe God is in all of Us and needs some Convincing and that is why Jesus said this, to make God, Us, more loving.

To remember that everyone is One of us and Part of Us - we need to feel that for Trump if we want and expect him to feel that for others. We can do it, we can turn everything around and inside out.

People don't read enough Spider-Man, I guess. I read a lot, from ages 13 to 23 I read it regularly, through the whole MacFarlane era, but you only have to read one to know that With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Does Russia really control the U.S. now, or will it when Trump takes over? Aren't we a little Gay for them? Like, maybe Too Gay for their Leadership and Culture to continue if they bit off more than they could possibly chew? And other things, too, not just Gay - I don't think Russia is ready for psychedelics and Magic because of a national drunken Stupor - but "between" all of that Weed will save the world. Did we used to be run by China, then, in the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama years? I'm just speculating, I read 1984 IN 1984.

When you Take Over a country I Guess you can Keep the Power Structure in place and be the point Person for all of those who struggle against that power structure. Or not. You could try a different Power Structure  -I just put on Wham! "Make it Big" at 11:23 AM on 1-19-17. Manifesting Jesus happens in all sorts of ways. i got these cd's at the thrift store and just took out the trash and fed the cat. Now this song is another one I did not recognize the name, "Everything She Wants", but it's awesome. Okay, Jesus.

This is the thing: People who think Jesus picked Trump to be President, and there are literally millions of them, it's not like they are wrong, except that they are misled about Jesus. They may not think that Jesus will manifest in Trump but they better, he better - you'll see what I mean. "You say you're having my baby" he sang as I typed that, I need to smoke for this. Compassion is what we need and we can make more of it between any of us.

All we have to do is drop out of a system that keeps us separate from each other, a system that makes divisions. It's ironic or magical to expect this through Trump, who rose to power as a wall-builder. Now that it's over I realize I had such hopes for Obama that never materialized, I can at best say he avoided more war, and automated the ones we have, which makes it worse in some ways, certainly makes us less sensitive to it so we don't object as much. Merely regarding War I think about how much collective and heroic effort was required to finally end the Vietnam War  -we are still technically at war with Korea, right? - and when we went to war in Iraq we never had enough opposition to it, either time, to really stop it. And we elected Obama to stop it but acted like it was "done" then instead of keeping the pressure on and staying engaged  - again, we never had the Movement that the People had against the Vietnam war. I'm not saying we don't deserve to end war because we didn't work hard enough, we all deserve to end it, I'm saying we can see how the war machine will just take other forms unless we work to dismantle it until it's done and gone entirely, something we have to do at a worldwide level.

I do want to thank Obama for helping Chelsea Manning get out of prison, in May, I heard - I hope she makes it and starts a good life when she gets out. He's done some other good things, too, but why not do them long ago? Oh, because being the right thing to do upsets a lot of the "wrong" people, huh?

I thank Trump for using his power, or connection with Russia, or whatever, to get started on reducing nuclear arms. This is just extremely important and a really nice sign that Trump will not be Pro-War or start a war with Russia or anyone, hopefully. There are other ways of doing things than war, simple as that. And how did Trump get this agreement? With some power or connection Obama does not have? Even if that is true, Obama had other powers, but did not use them to reduce nuclear arms - not enough, anyway. War has always been a waste and Republicans have always represented War  -but all those Republicans endorsed Hillary this year, Trump may very well be the one to break with this wastefulness and paranoia.

I keep meaning to make a meme about defending the C.I.A. since they became a tool of the Clinton Foundation or whoever. I need to see what is happening these days online and what's going on with Gaga, if she is playing the Superbowl but even more important to me is if she has seen through her own personal (or personnel) blackout and escaped the Hillary clutches. I need to forgive all that stuff myself and buy Joanne so I can hear her new songs. I hope that will be what breaks through this era of suspicion.

There is a president in The Gambia who refuses to leave after losing the election. People have fled to neighboring Senegal fearing violence and Senegal is offering to invade, with the help of an alliance of African nations, to install the elected leader. So they say, anyway, and I think it is supposed to happen the same day Trump is supposed to be inaugurated here. I hope everything goes smoothly, I will just say that, and it is nice to think that we don't have to take the same precautions with Canada or Mexico, but we can also know that no one will ever invade to install Bernie or Jill or whoever "really" won.

I suspect Trump really won and bigger than people know, that Hillary stole a lot of votes from Jill. They certainly tried to say that Russia hacked the election itself in the immediate aftermath and I suspect if they could have gotten that story to "stick" they would flip it to Hillary and they may even try that yet, they've shown they are foolish enough by running her in the first place. But Russia didn't hack the election, if anyone did it was the Democrats, and they still lost.

I know I am being positive about Trump and I think he is starting to deserve it with the nuclear disarming deal. It's not as though I have some new-found faith in Trump, I just have faith in Goodness. It is strange how it came about - with such disgust at how Hillary stole the Primary and was controlling the media to blackout Jill Stein and smear Trump I couldn't find anything else substantially "worse" than that  - even though I am opposed to racism and sexism, and agree that Trump's statements and policies could amount to racism and sexism far too often, the way they portrayed them as Worse than stealing democracy, especially when she is more war-hawkish and frakker-friendly and at best tied with him on other detestable issues, was something that just revealed the extent of their Bias. We watched Hillary steal the primary from Bernie, we were there. To have the government/media/Obama tell us that "fake news" swayed the election when one of the most significant factors, in online debates, was how she stole the primary, just shows how deep they are in their own lies.

They can't see out of the whole they have dug themselves in, it is so deep. And yet there are so many of them in there, it is a giant hole, like those Apocalyptic sinkholes in Texas. So we can all see it a mile off and see it for what it is  - a giant pit -  and we won't fall in again.

Did Trump just fall in? Or will he remake Washington? My faith is in Goodness. I know that he COULD have the Heart, the Love, the Jesus, the POWER, the True Power, to have compassion and Unite the country and the World, and for this he will deserve every one's praise. But if he doesn't, maybe "Washington" is Obsolete. I've been talking about how Standing Rock can supplant the US Government as an incorruptible, collective, volunteer government where our "real" one is Corrupt  - backed by the People through Donation and Participation and Marshalling and Caring for the Veterans better than the "Real Government" is doing.

As I've said for years,. the only Real Authority is taking care of people.

So having well cared-for people as your responsibility is real Power. Having oppressed people is a liability. There are ways, green energy, weed, clean water, that can free EVERYONE, every person on the planet, from oppression. We can make it where No Place is a Bad Place to live - I was going to exclude naturally inhospitable places like deserts but the truth is we can start living there, too, in domed cities or new home models and networks of cave-tubes, like ants - once we start to work collectively.

We can Make America Great Again and Make Everywhere Great Again, all at the same time, so there will be none of our current problems at all. It's a macrocosm level of what we do on a microcosmic level as individuals, with forgiveness - of ourselves and others, of those around us. This actually leads to the bravery to be more open with each other and our environment, to see ourselves as all part of the Greatness, instead of making walls and divisions between us.

I know I am being hopeful, so full of light I see nothing but brightness. But I am not being blinded - if injustices are proposed or continued I will stop them however I can and I know we can all stop them together. Light IS Justice, though, and I know the Truth will always come out and Justice will be quicker and surer now than ever, and more and more into the future. No one will be Above the Law, not even Lawmen, but this will restore an Honor and Respect between people that can allow forgiveness and progress.

The message is that we are forgiven, even for the things we feel forsaken for. And we should forgive others, even when they say or do things that we say make them "forsakeable" - because none of us Truly are. The mistakes we make that make others want to justify forsaking us, ostracizing us, or oppressing us, those mistakes are already a punishment enough to us in themselves. It's not our place to judge, it's no one's place but our own, it comes upon us in our hearts but our hearts need love to work at all.

That is why in Oz, the Future, the jail Loves the Prisoner until he is all better.

In a way, the White House is a Jail. We can Love the New Prisoner, Trump, until he is all better. It looks like he may have infrequent conjugal visits so let's have some pity and undertsanding and support, okay?

How would we want to be treated if we were in his shoes, in his chair, at that desk, under his hair?

Let's use this example, of Trump, of Jesus, of you and I, to find forgiveness and Hope even for those who most and least deserve it, from where we sit in  judgement or hang on for mercy.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog. Truly the only real authority is taking care of people. We can begin with forgiveness...of anyone, whether they are "right" or "wrong" all have the forgiveness of Jesus Who said" Father forgive them because they are ignorant; they don't even know what they are doing"....Thanks for this great, insightful, even prophetic blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The myth is that he was motivated by Freedom and Equality but if this were really true he would have found a nonviolent solution that would not have led to centuries of continued segregation.
    EXACTLY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, there is always the danger of saying too much or too little about these issues so its nice to have even a little exactness - its a start, because if you see where I'm going with this I Could keep it up all night - well, read the new one, Gospel Prosperity - I do go on forever -about to type it now, thanks for reading and sharing encouragement!

      Delete
  3. ..."the bravery to be more open with each other and our environment, to see ourselves as all part of the Greatness, instead of making walls and divisions between us." - an Honorable Vision

    ReplyDelete