Sunday, August 28, 2011

"I'm a Monster of Typing!" gagablog 30

I hang over the screen like a gargoyle, a raptor clawing at words. I bat this yarn around with my Paws and draw threads out of it, we chase and dance and tangle it into stories around the furniture legs. It only takes a few hooked talons to pluck letters from their legs and into the sky, and every so often a ringman slips in too, or even a magic pinky. 
Gaga inspires the living fuck out of me, I'm so far behind all she does, and madly typing to catch up. I'm about to work on my fantasy story, that I've been typing for almost 5 years, on and off - it only took two years to come up with it and write it by hand! But now I'm a monster of typing - from raving about Gaga on the internet, from writing this extensive blog (see below! ha ha).....
So I still have to watch my tape of her performance on So You Think You Can Dance, I still have to watch the video for "You and I" and so much more she does that I would like to honor and comment on. Thanks to the thousands of other Little Monsters around the world who keep me posted on her via Facebook, and especial thanks to those of you who read this blog. I expect it will be looked back on in the future when people want to understand the emergence of Gaga, so I really want to write it Now. For decades I have been somewhat putting off my own creative work to do "regular work", but since I'm now a monster of typing thanks to Gaga I can start knocking out my books. And success from my books will enable me to afford more art supplies and more time to make music, and more time to devote to words of praise for Gaga. I can do my best to increase love in the world by truly loving myself, not selfishly but in order to better Love.
I will finish my book, though, soon, and am very excited about it, after 7 years in the making. But I'm also extremely excited about my next gagablog, "Gaga's Intervention for Christianity", a major focus since "Born This Way" was released, and I hope that I can write about it in a way that is worthy of Gaga's divine inspiration and purpose.
Check back soon, it won't be long - I'm a monster of typing!

1 comment:

  1. cant wait for the next one i've been interested since i heard the term priest pop

    ReplyDelete