Friday, September 9, 2016

gagablog 114: Final Pre-Illusion

I just turned on the radio and heard the very end of the American debut of "Perfect Illusion" and so I have the radio on until they replay it.

I asked my best friend and the rest of Foxzen to make a cd of the instrumentals for our new songs so I could listen for the lyrics as I drive, which is a setting I hear a lot of lyrics in.

I wanted to write one more edition before I heard Perfect Illusion, I hope they will replay it within an hour, the song that just ended was "We Don't Talk Anymore" - I feel bad, now, they just said Katy Perry is going to pay the college tuition for a survivor of the Orlando shooting - I feel bad because I had an argument, kind of, before my friend left, but I don't want to talk about it yet, I just hope he stays safe.

"I'll be your lifeline tonight" is their song, now. I had some things I wanted to say today, my lover's Tarot deck comes out today, too, as well as Perfect Illusions. There was some news story that Hillary would drop out, today, and it's still morning. Jill has charges for spraypainting that bulldozer at the pipeline protest and Bernie supposedly is there today or this weekend. Hillary hasn't commented, yet, that I know of.

Obama made me mad by criticizing Kapernek.   He's such a sell-out. I hold him accountable for allowing the scourge of cop terrorism of the citizens to continue even as it's exposed so blatantly. And then I was on facebook just now and saw something about him re-authorizing the endless "War on Terror."

I can't help compare this with the news, today, that N. Korea had another nuclear test today, 9months after the last one, when it's usually over 2 years between them, immediately following Obama's trip to Laos, I think, and this is provocative, "even" China criticized them - it made a 5.1 magnitude earthquake and China's environmental ministry is testing for radiation in neighboring provinces- but they also criticized America and South Korea for putting up missile defenses there, recently.

This is the way I see it, I'm pacifist but I get pretty angry about stuff -especially hypocrisy and violence. We must lead by example, disarm. Our Bigwig, not Secretary of State Kerry but someone else recently "scathingly" accused Russia of "slow-walking" Peace in Syria - WE, America, has the largest military by far, bigger than the next ten put together, and WE are the only ones truly standing in the way of ending the whole evil, dangerous, misguided mess. We have Israel / Palestine, China has N. Korea / S. Korea, and it's not really the same situation - the reason they want to keep a two-state situation and we can't allow a two-state "solution" in Palestine - the reason there's s right next to them and ours is half a world away. These are like our Puppets of War. I don't want to tell you what it all means, now, just that it is bullshit. Until we disarm, and disarm Israel, S. Korea, etc, we have NO moral authority to tell Iran or N. Korea or ANYONE who can have weapons. And we need to end our brutal, murderous system of cops AND the murderousness of companies and the proliferation of guns, etc. We have ways to do ALL of this, and ways that hold us back. We know what these are.

We can do it in our hearts, too - I forgot to report on the radio - now it's "Oooh Wh-wh-what what did she say? ... I know what I did wasn't clever" - whoever this is. It's catchy, it's been on the radio here for years, oh, right, "when I become a star"

Since my radio came back on the other day, in my car - loose wire - the standard on The Oasis in the City, 89.3 FM, has been Stardust. Let me tell you... Ok, I heard the Nat King Cole version and Willie Nelson, but the signal was breaking up and I only clearly heard the final verse, "...remains..." etc, of the Willie one, until this morning, I heard at least the second half.(as I spell-check this, ""let me shoot across the sky" is on the radio... more on aliens soon, okay?)

Now I've heard the very end, last chorus of "Perfect Illusion." The last news story was that Trump wants to spend billions more on military "....handgrenades... " in this song "You don't know half of the abuse" song. I can't believe how much corporations, and cops, including Top Cop Obama, have sold out the People, especially in recent examples. How can he criticize Kapernek for protesting and not criticizing himself for not stopping murderous cops? "You don't wanna be high like me... rollercoaster" song is on, it's kinda funny. Ok, I can't wait to hear Perfect Illusion, soon, now, so I will wrap this up.

I will write, line by line, Sexxx Dreams, soon - I was reminded by facebook today of a gagablog I wrote a year ago, postponing it. I have had some flirty dreams lately, my  daughter and I at a girl's apartment, she was Japanese, I think, and there was concern that the sound regulations kicked in at 2 AM, but it was only 7:30 PM and that's all I remember, we were just playing games or something. That was a few weeks ago, maybe August 23rd. A few weeks before that there was a girl in my dream I was kind of checking out, flirting with.

But the other night I had another epic-seeming dream I couldn't recall, maybe we were on a team on a gameshow or something. Now the song I don't recognize, "when the roof is on fire... never really show" it's funny how many effects Aphex Twin pioneered 25-30 years ago people are finally getting around to using very nicely in pop songs, now. I saw a post about Gaga working with Beck and Florence, I hope she works with Richard D. James someday, let's open this thing up.

Ok, I want to get high and do some things. Illusions will be revealed, it's how it works. They can try to fool us but it doesn't make it true - you can see how they repeat the lies in all their Oil Company, Frakking is safe, etc, commercials. Oil companies are the true terrorists, along with the Arms sales - HERE COMES GAGA after the commercials, she said LAST NIGHT they debuted it, but maybe she misspoke - well, I will sen this in.

The point is, violence solves NOTHING. It is the end result of failing to address one's own hypocrisy. We have the examples in ourselves, personally, but we also have these massive examples of countries where our fakeness, where we pursue arms sales while pretending to pursue peace, is the Recipe for why Syria is the way it is. We have the same potential, for disaster, in Israel and Palestine and the Koreas. we have the same opportunity to work it out, too. We have to do it, and when we do we can set the template to end war everywhere, in Syria, as I have been saying for years. But we have to end t in ourselves, in our own countries, and in our puppet states who we "can't control" too - they are just "personifications" or "nationifications" of our own crazy military-industrial-complex issues.

We have a problem, this complex of war and murderous "authorities" and the system supporting oil companies bulldozing Sacred Ground, Native burial lands and violating these people, and the land, in every way. I'm reading Black Elk Speaks as I read The Tenant and Wildfell Hall and it is THE SAME violation hundreds of years later, all over again - the song is on so I will smoke with it.

Well, I didn't have a lighter but it didn't matter, it was a mystical experience and a ritual in itself just to hear it. It was more than I even expected, though it is what I hoped for, well, more direct. She's just saying she wasn't really in love, it was a Perfect Illusion, and I know what she means. "Give it tome I'm worth it" is the song on, now. I want to show Gaga True Love, however I can. So I'm going to do that, and talk about Perfect Illusions in depth next time, AND finally return to Sexxx Dreams - though maybe this puts it all in perspective in a new way. We'll see. I love the journey of discovery, Gaga, thanks!

I won't apologize for tying all of this in with War, too. Love will end war. Love solves everything. Illusions of love, fake love, just get in the way of the real thing and actually perpetuate war, instead. But we're getting rid of them and getting into the real life. I will set an example with more effective, magical writing. Songs and art, too. Here we go. This Will be Love, Gaga, here comes. I can't wait to see what you do with the real thing now what the illusion is cleared away. I love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment