Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Gagablog 87: “Sexxx Dreams” – Nicki Minaj, Iran-Turkey-ISIS, Fidel Castro

*LOOK FOR MEDIA MAGIC PART STARTING WITH ALL-CAPS PHRASE BELOW* I first heard Gaga's “Just Dance” on the radio in 2008 and knew she was magic and something special. I was already suspicious she was the icon I had been expecting for decades by the time I heard “Poker Face” and it convinced me, but when I saw her perform for the first time, “Papparazzi” on the VMAs, I knew she was truly the real Savior Goddess I always hoped for, transforming the world into the paradise it is to become. And I just knew these things, intuitively, from my earliest experiences with her and she continually fulfills my dreams and exceeds my hopes.
I had a similar experience when I first saw Nicki Minaj, when she was performing with another rapper on Dave Letterman's show. It seems like it was just a few months or a year or so before her own career took off. I saw her talent and beauty and was certainly impressed but it was something about her look, her expressions, that made me just know and say immediately “she's gonna be really big, like the biggest star in rap and pop music.” I feel like that feeling has been proven true by her career. She's really fantastically beautiful to me, like a Goddess, too. Her face is perfectly beautiful but the impact of her expressions shows fierce and passionate and loving spirit. She's a great artist musically and also makes the most of her incredibly sexy body and image to make powerful art. There is real magic to this art, music, and sexiness all in one amazing form and she exudes it. If I feel this strongly about Nicki why haven't I been saying she's The Goddess instead of Gaga? Well, it's not an “instead of” kind of thing, because she is the Goddess like everyone is, but is also “more” the Goddess, like Gaga is, because of what she represents. The way I understand things, Gaga is “the most” - to me – but I everyone is different. My point is to encourage people to expect more out of their idols and consequently themselves.
Artists who are so empowering to people really are manifesting divinity. Gaga always fit perfectly my own personal prophecy about the emergence of the Goddess but she will be revealed in many ways, through all of us. I could never get over an extremely strong attraction to Katy Perry, for example. Even when she dissed Gaga for “blasphemy” (which I deeply understood as Katy's own suffering and struggling with her asshole preacher parents but I still got mad about it) I could not stop wanting her, even when I tried. But Katy has become really cool in recent years. She seems to have moved past feeling judged by her parents, accepted being a witch and really had some awesome moments since then and powerful influence on people. Taylor Swift has been really cool lately by using her power to help indie artists get paid by Apple, which makes her cool to me even if I never appreciated her music. Miley Cyrus has had some major impact and better songs than ever, I suspect, lately. I mention all of these artists because they have all had rivalries with Gaga – rather, there has been conflict between the families/fanbases of these stars. And there is no reason for that. I personally think it is resolved just by letting Gaga be “at the top” and pioneering the direction for everyone else, so that everyone gets better together. That's just the way I see it, and would encourage other monsters to be happy about the success of all other artists and see all of it as a tribute to Gaga. And I'm not saying anyone is lesser, all have talent and are doing good, it's just the way I see it Gaga is the one on the forefront of the magical / artistic / spiritual dimension of it. They used to say Nicki was like a “black Gaga” because her wild outfits seemed Gaga-inspired, and I do think we have to all give Gaga credit for breaking the entire world into a more artistic and fashion-magic state, as well as for inspiring specific individuals. They say Miley was transformed by meeting Gaga – maybe it's just a meme and I don't know what that is based upon but it fits the way I see this all working. And Katy went through that transformation that made her much better an more magical, and it seems like the difference was going from being at “odds” with Gaga before, and holding her own self back by retaining her parents' cruel judgment of her, and getting over that and becoming more her true self, in Gaga fashion. Even Madonna, though she might not want to admit being inspired by Gaga, has certainly benefited from the exposure and media attention to comparisons between them. I'm just saying there should be no quarrels between us, and no matter who you think is “best” we can all be happy about any success that promotes people's understanding and love for The Goddess. And all of these fabulous artists do so in their own ways. And others, do, too – we all do – I just wanted to mention these because I think fans should be happier about all successes and never waste time fighting.
But I mention Nicki Minaj because I had a dream about her the other night. I've been waiting to have some kind of sex dreams ever since I've been preparing to write about that song, for months now. But I never did. I do think that is one reason I had the dream I did about Nicki. We didn't have sex in it, but hung out and flirted and made out on occasion. It was really nice. She was really nice. As I recall when I first saw her it was on a sidewalk, I was, and she was getting off a bus. It was probably a tour bus - I had seen a band unloading equipment at a venue, standing by a tour bus, waiting for pizza, a day or two before I had this dream – but it could have been a city bus. I want to say it wasn't because it was Nicki Minaj and I was aware in the dream that she was “who she is”, a big star, it wasn't like before she got famous. But I knew this because the dream seemed real and true, so I knew it was Nicki Minaj. And by her clothes, because she was always wearing something awesome, I think, and had on multiple different outfits in different parts of the dream. But she was not acting superior or like a diva, to me, just really sweet and friendly. We had a good time, like little dates around the city. Maybe it was also influenced., by watching “The Bachelorette” some. The last scene I remember was of kissing her as she lay back in large cushions. I was going to try to write a shorter version here, but might as well copy what I wrote down the next day or so – these gagablogs are always superlong, anyway. But I guess I will do that at the end and get to the point.
It was great making out with Nicki in my dream. She was really sweet and it was a dream come true just to dream about it, she's so beautiful and sexy. I've had at least two dreams about meeting Gaga, that I remember now. One was waiting, in a tree at times, outside of some townhouse/shop rows in Atlanta with a line of monsters lining up outside. I think I saw her coming down the alley, meeting cheering fans, then some monsters were gonna sneak me in a basement entrance to meet her “backstage” and the dream ended. That was years ago. I dreamed about a month ago that I met, “in person”, 6 or 8 Gagas who all surrounded me. They were all that neon-dreadlock style, like 6 copies around me at the points of a hexagram, like I was at the axis of a 3-way mirror she was looking into. I guess I'm trying to say it wasn't sexual or intimate in the same way as the Nicki dream. I feel lust for both of them, sure, and would wish to have those kinds of dreams with Gaga. But I like any good dreams, and especially cherish all of these. In my waking mind I can imagine having the same casual, fun, flirty time with Gaga in a dream, and maybe that will happen someday or somenight in real life. Maybe I would have more mystical-magical dreams about Nicki and think of her more that way if I was into more of her music and more aware of her like that. But it's not about comparisons and I'm bringing this all up to make a point about that. It's about getting along and loving each other and treating each other the best we can without letting comparisons and other separating ideas get in the way. If we want to embrace more and more, growing into more complex people, we will save the world with glorious examples that everyone will want to emulate and will together forge a new super-humanity. I'm kind of high so I say it like that but it's just true.
HERE IS THE MEDIA MAGIC PART FOR ANYONE WHO JUST SKIMS THIS STUFF SINCE IT IS TOO LONG: The next day after I had this dream I drove in the car and heard her song “The Night is Still Young” a few times on the radio, when I first got in and returning, too. That's really no surprise considering Denver radio, it will probably happen (and happened) any drive I take these days using those two stations presets, for at least the whole summer. And I think I heard some other songs with verses by her, too. But the next day, or later that day, I was at Target and someone had left a Cosmopolitan magazine in the $1-3 bins and it had Nicki on the cover – maybe last month's issue? Anyway, I glanced through the pictures and she looked great, wanted to buy it and remembered the internet had plenty of pictures, made “magical” justifications in my head but was broke and felt like $4 seemed like a lot, then. Now I wish I had got it, I am not quite as broke. I read a little of the interview and she said she was guarded with her heart and it reminded me of the sweet girl I had dreamed about. But of course by this time, as soon as I had woken up from the dream, I was planning to write an edition of my gagablog about it since it was like a lucid highlight to break the tedium of my Sexxx Dreams snore-stravaganza these recent months. And I was so happy to finally have a sexy dream! But I could not get away from an awareness of “rivalries” between fans of artists, and artists themselves at times, and how that fit in with some aspects of Sexxx Dreams.
I am still “building up” to an edition all about the lyrics of Sexxx Dreams but one aspect of the song I want to address here is whatever it is that seems “taboo.” There's this tension in Sexxx Dreams, like a reason why she is not supposed to have dreams about this person or want to carry them out. I don't know why that is, in the song, and might not discover it myself just by listening and writing about it for this “Getting it Wrong” series. It might become clear, or take research, or be a mystery. But I will just assume there is tension, she is not “supposed” to want this person or proposition, maybe because of someone's boyfriend. I don't know, I don't really understand monogamy. But I felt like I could relate to this after I had this dream with Nicki.
I'm not saying I felt bad at all about dreaming about meeting and making out with Nicki Minaj. I LOVED it, it was awesome, all I wanted was more of it, to go back to sleep and spend more time with her. I hoped, if I slept in the same place the next night, that I might dream of her some more. But as soon as I started thinking about writing about it in my gagablog relating to Sexxx Dreams I had an awareness of monsters possibly reading this (I don't know if anyone even has!) and saying “Not Nicki!” because of an idea of her being “rivals” with Gaga. I know that idea is in my head, it is my own imagination that this would happen. It is based on some things I see people say on facebook, even though Gaga herself discourages people talking ill of other artists, but I know the actual idea of “rivalry”, in this context, is really just in my own head. I'm the one bringing it up. And I can't blame the fact that other people actively perpetuate these divisions, however unconsciously or intentionally, and that it is much bigger than “me”, but I bring it up in this context, through my own mind. There is no rivalry between Gaga and Nicki - “that I know of” - and maybe there never was. But there used to seem to be more rivalry between them, meaning if it was just something fans or others were doing and nothing actually between the two people, there was more of it in the past and nothing to speak of, now.
ANYWAY THE MEDIA MAGIC PART is that the next day, or next – just a few days ago, now, and I know I should just write more of these, shorter – the big headline in entertainment news was a twitter battle between Nicki and Taylor Swift over award recognitions and various related issues including race and body image, I believe. I'm not saying I predicted or manifested this event by dreaming about Nicki and thinking if it would be seen as “betrayal” in the monster community – as much as I don't give a fuck if it would the very idea is what I am trying to tease out of all of this. I'm not trying to trivialize their dispute or the issues raised, either, if I say it's no “prediction” to anticipate quarrels between stars, especially music stars for some reason, because it happens all the time. I'm trying to say why do we do this, what is it that makes us want to pull away from each other when we have the chance to get closer, and is it the same things in all of these circumstances, and arises from the mind? Is there something about the taboo or barrier in Sexxx Dreams which is also the foundation of rivalries between “fanbases”/religions, the same thing as the various insider/outsider -isms Nicki was complaining about, rightfully, which are the same issues at the foundation of all the conflicts in our society? And can we look at all of these, together, and see where it all happens in the mind, and change it?
Furthermore, is it the same thing in international diplomacy, which can ultimately determine whether we have nuclear war or not, whether we all live or die? Is it the same thing, just some mistake that arises in the mind? If so, shouldn't we look at any way to diffuse conflict, even if it comes from the examples of pop stars? Ultimately it comes down to whether we see people as different, or an outsider. In the most intimate circles, amongst friends, you have your lovers and your friends and your lover's friends and friend's lovers and often these are distinct categories. But they don't have to be and it seems like increasingly the culture is embracing more cross-over of these. That seems to be the basic principle or tension in Sexxx Dreams. But on a “larger”, social media level, with perceptions of celebrities and family/fanbase social dynamics there is this same idea, seeing someone as an “other” and certain distinct boundaries between you. So some monsters don't want to accept Barbz, some Barbz don't want to accept Swifties, some Swifties don't want to accept Katy Kats and some of them don't want to accept monsters,. And vice versa and every combination and every one else and every genre of music, too. And of course this is contrary to what Gaga actively tells us, to spread kindness and support artists of all kinds.
The one reason I am glad it took me too long to finally write this edition is some more media magic that I can include. One aspect was from facbook: the other day my wall contained a number of pictures through the years of Gaga and various other stars. One was with Kim Kardashian and I even saw mean comments about her from “monsters”, I guess, on Gaga's page, such is the mass hysterical hatred for Kim. I have never understood it other than as jealousy. Anyway, there was one of Gaga with Justin Beiber and her advice to him on it about him being the boss and life having boh roses and thorns. I can't help think of the new Selena Gomez song on the radio these days which is super sexy to me, “Good for You.” I wanted to object to it as sexist or something, but I can't, it turns me on so much I just want to make excuses for how hot it is. This is one example of getting over boundaries to make a connection. I still think it can be a bad message to girls to suggest that they “just” want to look good for a boy, but the fact that I try to find ways to say it is okay ends up transforming me, helping me see new sides of things. I'm not using this principle to say it is always a good idea to cheat on your lover, or even that it often is, to learn a lot about life. It might not be a good idea, even most of the time. But it also might be a great idea to consider or carry out, sometimes. I'm reminded of how many times, I imagine, that Cosmo or other magazines recommend an affair to spice up romance with your lover. I'm also reminded of a Rachel Haywire story excerpt I read last night about every interaction with females being charged for as sex and by law all sex was for profit. I had some issues with it but appreciated how it presumed and revealed in a way that feminine sensuality and sexuality were the ultimate powers in the world. These are forces in society, these ideas, and they go against the mainstream slut-shaming that has been in effect and dominating the culture for centuries or thousands of years.
I don't know what the taboo is in Sexxx Dreams, why she seems to want to be with someone so bad that she is dreaming about it but not able to act on it. I don't know whether Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber are back together or not, or whether they are really “good for” each other. But it seems like the break-up, or some break-up, was the inspiration for her last song and maybe this is a song about being back with him. Or maybe it is about being with someone new. If it is just for him and they are back together, or for some new guy, then there is no real “taboo” being crossed in the song: it's just me wishing someone would sing that to me with a voice like that. If, however, it's a song about some new guy, in order to make Beiber jealous, then it is also crossing this social “boundary” between someone you are with and an “other” person. I just saw a commercial for “Scream Queens” and my lover asked me “do you want to watch that?” and I said “it looks like it has Arianna Grande in it, so yes, she's hot.” Even though I don't usually like that kind of thing at all, I can get over any difference in taste to get to see her acting. This whole “getting over boundaries” for attraction, or even the attractions crossing boundaries even if we don't except in dreams, is the basis for growth, for becoming better people. All of these pictures of Gaga with other artists shows there is no rivalry between them, but the fact that people create rivalries between them shows that people don't think they are getting enough credit. This is the same for all of us, though. We act like only some people are deserving of “special treatment”, or that if anyone treats us specially then it can only be because they are our one true love and get upset if we lose them, like no one else could possibly feel as good or better about us. The reason we feel this way is due to a deficiency of love in the world – not that there is not enough love, but we are trained and socialized to think there is not enough. It is the same dynamic with money and all other resources: scarcity is a myth and if we just share and act responsibly we will all overcome the poisonous effects it has had on society.
I don't try to connect these ideas with world events to make them seem more important: to someone in a relationship or gripped by passion that may be all they care about. But I have this magical notion that just getting the idea “out there”, even if no one reads it, makes magical changes in the world. Iran and America and the rest of the world are negtiating a treaty to end or slow Iran's nuclear weapons program. Without knowing any details, just seeing the republican opposition is all I need to conclude it is the best deal ever. Actually, I personally would always want to take it further, where peace is concerned. I think I said, here, years ago, that there is no convincing tone or phrasing to tell someone “you don't need a gun” if you are pointing a gun at them. But it is more possible to convince someone that they don't need a gun if you lower yours or don't have one. Like The 4th Doctor said, he never takes any weapons because that would suggest that he has an intention to use them. So my solution for America to get othe countries to disarm is to disarm ourselves. I heard Russia is planning to make more nuclear bombs. By one mentality, an old one that was outdated and evil even back then, the response we should have is to make more nukes ourselves. But here is an idea: what if, at the same time Russia was making more weapons, we started dismantling our military, or converting it to dedicate it to humanitarian purposes. They would just seem so uncool, in the eyes of the world, if we just move on to bigger and better things. It's all a waste, so is anything whose purpose is to destroy, except of course wrecking balls and antivirals and the like.
Currently there are all sorts of wild alliances in the battles in the middle east. As I understand it, the US supported Iraq in a war against Iran in the 1980s and gave Saddam Hussien chemical weapons that he used on the Kurdish people It was actually Donald Rumsfeld, in the 80's, who gave them the weapons, I think. Of course it was the USA under Bush who invaded Iraq under false pretenses and destabilized the country. Meanwhile the USA has always been giving weapons including nuclear warheads to Isreal and have always kept that tension alive with the disproportionate force it creates. I won't get into all the different aspects, even the ones I know anything about, but my point is to say that different alliances have been forming, and conflicts between countries developing, for decades. But at this point it is all really more interwoven and ridiculous than ever before. Just look at Turkey, which has been at war with the Kurds and are now partnering more with the US against ISIS. But the Kurds were the ones who seemed to be doing most of the fighting against ISIS and have seemed to be who the US most supports. These allies have a common enemy, but as long as the US was arming the Kurds they were helping Turkey's “enemy.” On the other hand, the source of ISIS is largely Assad and the instability of civil war in Syria. Remember when I said, more than two years ago here, that the war in Syria would be the last war, ever? This is how it will work out- we have to conclude how ridiculous it is and end it. “This”, Gagamagic, is intended to be a magic spell to end it, or a prophecy of how it will end, because it just has to end. And this is definitely a complex and big enough war to be the last one, without getting much bigger. The secret is that it is so complex and interwoven that it all comes apart if we just cut the right threads. Because all of them are based on the tension of war, but it does not have to continue. I know people might not understand how I want to do this, magically, but let me try to explain the change of mind and change of heart I am envisioning. Of all of these interconnecting alliances and rivalries, some forces must prevail over others. Of course there is a very real possibility of just entering an escalating war that ends up killing all of humanity- we can't forget that and can't allow a republican president who would probably make it happen. But if we don't completely kill ourselves, the actual most likely outcome is that alliances will grow stronger and end up providing pathways for lesser conficts between countries and people to be resolved. Conspiracists might speculate that ISIS is a creation of the American military, like a CIA black ops op. Even if this turned out to be true, what would happen? Everyone else declares war on the US for being jerks and either invades us or probably the world goes down in flames? Those don't seem too likely. As awful as the situation is, it is almost like the USA would just say “okay, our bad, you caught us, can we move on?” I don't mean to be making a joke out of all the awful death and suffering, I'm just saying it has to do with the way humanity and the mind work. We can't just destroy ourselves over anything, really, no matter how big or awful, or how small and trivial. But we make it possible to destroy each other, and even all of us, by this same ability of the mind to say someone is an “other.” Probably many murders are what they called “crimes of passion” when someone suppsedly loves someone and then finds out they are with an “other” person, or are an “other” person than they thought they were, and somehow this makes them feel like killing them. We get the same way, in wars, saying someone deserves death for being an “other.” And I guess people can get so off-track from humanity by bad leadership that they end up representing an “other”, but this can change depending on which side you are on.
It's safer to stay true to our lovers and our countries, I guess. Countries and people both change, and aren't ever completely what we think they are. People can say that the US and Iran can never be friends, for instance, but this is silly. I feel like I have some magical “proof” to conclude this, just when I was getting ready to say I just wanted to end it because it seems to be the longest and least efficient, most pointless gagablog ever – but I don't really think it is. Like all of them, like Gaga herself, I think it all magically helps to save the world. Magic is making things happen, or predicting the future in ways that help people realize it, including through art and music and writing. We have to step back and look at relationships and decide we will never kill each other. We need to step back and look at war and end it, just see how silly it is to have so many criss-crossing alliances and rivals and call the whole thing off. Might as well call off the rivalry between people who love different celebrities, or whatever, however trivial or important we think it is. We all need to come together to save ourselves from ourselves, from war and global warming. No conflicts of ideas or lesser issues can be more important than these that effect our total survival. I've felt disgust and fear living in the country that seems to be most responsible for keeping the planet-destroying and people-killing system in place, but as I see how all this works more I am glad to be closer to the problem because I know we must solve it and I can do more to help the more aware I become and the more faith I act with in making the needed changes come true.
I have one concluding example of how this magic of liberty works, how we get over barriers with this magical attraction, even if only in sex dreams, or getting over the most drastic differences and estrangement, even between countries. The US and Cuba have restored a relationship after like 60 years. Thanks, Obama! I heard on NPR that there is a story and they can't prove if it is true, that in the 1970's Fidel Castro was asked if Cuba and America would ever restore a relationship. He supposedly said yes, when America has a black president and the world has a Latin American pope. This kind of predicting the future is just knowing something have to be, being visionary. We can all do this and get better at it the more visionary people and ideas we come in contact with. But it's all about overcoming thise boundaries between us and seeing past seeing anyone as an “other.” Peace and Gaga love for all!

Here is the original recording of the dream:
I had a dream last night in which I hung out with Niki Minaj and made out with her some. It was awesome. I don't remember much of it now due to some poor decisions this morning including not writing it down earlier, but now that I am feeling mostly better I hoped that if I started writing some of it I would remember more and more as I went.
The part I remember most vividly was towards the end. We kissed and it felt so real. The whole dream was very real and vivid, the parts with Niki that I remembered when I first woke up especially. At this point we had just kissed and she was leaning back or laying in some cushions, smiling at me. I said something like “I love you, babygirl” or “you're beautiful, babygirl” and I've never used that word in my life in any context and immediately felt self-conscious, though she didn't seem to mind. I was shy and felt silly about it and said something like “I wish I could call you 'babygirl'” by which I meant I wished she was my girlfriend. I was hoping she would tell me I could be her boyfriend, but also that just because we had been hanging out and kissed a few times I wasn't making any assumptions. I don't know what her response was, or if she had any. I kind of think the dream ended there or changed to something else, it was near when I woke up, it seems.
Now that I think about it I do have some vague impressions of the other moments we had together. It seemed like I was greeting her as she came out of a door onto the street, and we walked down the sidewalk. I can't remember our first kiss, but I think we kissed a few more times in the dream before that last time, because it didn't seem like I had any question that she wanted to kiss me, but maybe it was just how she was looking at me. I still can't remember more than those vague impressions, as I write this, but right when I woke up it seemed like I remembered a few different scenes with her in the dream, and it seems like a good portion of my dreams were about hanging out with her. I was hoping to remember more as I wrote this, but I still only have impressions. One is that it was always comfortable and fun, maybe I was nervous the first time I met her. I'm trying to make the most of not being able to remember it, now, and have a couple of ideas. One is that I will go back to sleep and have more dreams – I could certainly use a nap. My sleep was restless last night, on a couple of chair cushions on the floor. So I hope I dream of her again. But that is like the consolation prize. I guess I should be embarrassed to say this but I'm really not at all. I was hoping, first, that she would have had the same dream, that I could describe it in my gagablog, it would magically find it's way to her and she would say “I had the same dream!” and want to meet me and make it come true. Then I had the idea that I would not remember it any more at all, but that at one point I would meet her and it would all start coming true and then I would remember it.
I think of those possibilities as likely. Good possibilities. Not “probable”in a statistical sense (Jack Tripper said as I typed that “All those women passing over me I don't know if I could handle that kind of rejection” - maybe a joke about working under a bridge, I wasn't paying attention, but it made me think of the ridiculousness of thinking of relationships based upon “odds”) What if it would be a one-in-a-million chance that we would meet and fall in love? The greater the odds against it, the surer we will be that it is love when it happens. Yes I just changed “would” to “will” after I decided to write “when” - the perogative of a writer (as Mrs Roper says “The story of my life”). This dream was surely partly inspired by watching half of “Finding Neverland” before going to sleep, bringing out the artist/writer temperament in me. And I feel like it was also inspired by great sex early in the day (“...called 'Bedroom playground' – and a centerfold ” the photographer for “Living Love” magazine says. “Did you come here to debate or make ten bucks an hour?” “Jack: “Where do I get undressed?”) It was a wonderful dream that certainly made it worth the uncomfortable bed if that had anything to do with it. When I think about how it compared to a lucid dream I don't feel like I had any “control” over the dream more than control over myself within it, and that due to feeling like it was really real, like it was really happening. I probably would NOT have that much control and would stutter if I met her in real life, so maybe I was the most fantastic, unbelievable part of it. People do meet each other and hit it off, even randomly, and that is possible that I could meet her. It seems unlikely that she would be getting off a bus - maybe a tour bus? - and walk down the street with me, but possible. I think that could have been it, that she got off a bus, we started talking and got along. Maybe it was inspired some by the Bachelor TV show, just “perfect” dates lined up for us, but it seems like there were some scenes like that – randomly on the streetcorner and maybe a diner we found? Then some other places, maybe a garden, maybe a hot air balloon? I read a quote recently an author said that if a scene can take place in a hot air balloon then it should. I just can't remember, I can see her face smiling at me, her hair tossing, but can't place the background, though it does all seem so close to recall, now, like just on the other side of a wall or aisle or hedemaze row. But I almost want the excuse of not remembering to not jinx it happening in real life, though I do want to recall it, she was so beautiful. But maybe I will dream some more of her when I take a nap and be able to record that, here.
Altogether it makes me think of Sexxx Dreams, the Gaga song I've been waiting months to write about. I keep expecting that my beliefs would come together serendipidously as I wrote this edition. It was ….


and that is as far as I got. Proofreading it just now I was struck by how “babygirl” is something Beiber says. Have fun, everyone, and sweet, sexy dreams! You never know what kind of “other” might become your next lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment