Sunday, June 26, 2016

gagablog 106: The Goddess is Mistaken - Bernie, NOT Hillary! Modern Collaboratve Shamanism

I promised this edition would be about Gaga being wrong for endorsing Hillary Clinton and what to do to to bern her around to supporting Bernie, us, the Future and - really everything for which she stands. I was of course hoping, spelling, and encouraging others to get her endorsement for Bernie since he is the perfect candidate for our ideals. I won’t go into the details of why Hillary is not, if you are associated with Bernie groups online or other Berners you know, if not you probably don’t since the media doesn’t report it. But of course I expect Gaga to have better sources for info than the media, I know she is busy and doing her own thing but especially with a large team of creative people around her you would expect the Haus of Gaga to be Berning down. As it turns out, magically, more media magic examples in the last two days helped illustrate the points I wanted to make here so I will bring them up as they happened, culminating in an awesome bibliomancy reading session I did for the Denver Pagan Pride (Aug 28th 2016, Civic Center Park!) in 5 sessions for 7 people over 4 hours where a lot of cool magic happened. I put on Artpop to write this, forgot to mention it though Venus reminded me, now G.U.Y is, as “Mars rammed in... face up... I wanna” -  I put the first one on I easily drew off the shelf, the censored version, and decided she is censored as a Hillary supporter, versus what she really is, and I will play the full one when she comes around to supporting Bernie as a magical celebration. Now Sexxx Dreams…. Or  “X Dreams”, when you get it at Wal-Mart - hey,I was there and thought I could get a golden Ticket, okay?

It all started two days ago with a discussion of shamanism while we were toking in the morning and I made the comment that in more natural communities there would be a shaman or group of shamans to serve the group but in the modern world of much larger and complex communities it would make sense that while some people would still be shamans in their own right, other shamanic abilities could be dispersed through different people who will become most effective when they work together in a group. An hour later I went to Finding Dori and was struck by a media magic example of what I was talking about: there is a manatee who fears his echolocation is permanently broken but he needs to discover he can use it to help save the hero - but he must use it in combination with skills of others, as a team. It was exactly what I was talking about - we all have powers to discover, but will be able to, and use them best, when we do so with others who have different powers they will discover and refine in the same process. In the context of Gaga, maybe she doesn’t have the time or inclination to be on the internet Bernie Sanders groups, which is apparently the only place you can get any information about how Hillary has been stealing the primaries and all the “really nasty things” they have been doing, as Gaga just reminded me at the end of X Dreams as I typed that. But you do expect someone associated with her to have that Power - the craving for Justice and Truth, the importance and potential of politics, and the connection to the campaign or the millions of Berners. WIth millions of little monsters who have the same concerns as Berners, from civil rights to environmentalism to seeking peace and international cooperation,and especially the common focus on Gay Rights, which Bernie has supported his entire life while Hillary is “recently-evolved” - I always says Bernie is Pre-evolved, Mega-evolved on these issues others have only come around to now that there is a millennial demand for it. They have always been holding us back from the future but now enough of us know that they can only continue to do so with established power, they no longer have the will of the people.

Which is why it is unfortunate that she has the support of any people, but especially artistic and influential people, and especially Gaga. I look at it as an opportunity - of course I was always trying to associate Gaga with Bernie in my online activities, using the hashtag #bernthisway - look it up! - I do wish, in a way, that I had personally taken more chances to send Gaga the message about Bernie, via more comments on her posts, etc - but there are always so many comments I had gotten out of the habit of hoping to get her attention - looking back I feel silly because the comments could have become popular, noticeable, for the same reason I was counting on, that many little monsters would also be Berners - and I guess I was counting on the ones of us who were closer to her, or more active on her threads, to make the case for Bernie for me,but I just wish I had. Still, I look at the current situation as a chance for more discussion, dialog, and ultimately transformation. If Gaga supports Hillary and then comes to change her mind and support Bernie it could end up having a much greater effect for drawing other of her supporters over to him, for instance. I truly hope it is as calculated as that, for Gaga, and I totally believe that is possible. Just as I want to give Obama credit, despite the fact that he has done so many things that show how entrenched he is in the System instead of willing to reform it, I still want to give him credit for possibly supporting Hillary, now, to be as positive about the “feminist” angle of it as possible, knowing she won’t really be the nominee but getting credit for being on board as long as it lasts, a few weeks. I hope Gaga is just doing this, too, focusing on the positive, that we could, can, elect a woman to be president, and if we don’t happen to elect Hillary and wait for Tulsi to succeed Bernie in 2024, that will be good and hopeful, too. But “might as well” get in on the celebration, because if you pretend she is not terribly flawed it would be a great moment. If it were someone else, Elizabeth Warren or Tulsi, it would be worth Celebrating. Unfortunately, Warren has even come over to Hillary, and did their charade of a sit-in, and is, like Obama, proving herself to be beholden to the Machine, too, in spite of all our best hopes. But I expect all of these people can be redeemed, can come to see the light and feel the Bern. This is how I connect it with the Dori scene - you need someone with echolocation, the extrasensory perception of being able to see the real news in social media, to guide the blind whale shark, Destiny - the Goddess, the President, the one who is “too big” to see the details but has the huge power of influence, their size and love for the Hero, for Truth, once that has a chance to manifest in the Quest.

Now we are all on this quest together. I should not have relied on other monsters to get the message to Gaga, I should have been there commenting and supporting the ones who did. But I did my part outside, always spreading the message and trying to connect with anyone else to spread the word until it reached her. If she does know about Bernie, I can only think that supporting Hillary is part of a plan, as I mentioned earlier. Maybe other berner monsters assumed she would certainly endorse Bernie, too, for all the obvious reasons. But when she didn’t I expect we ramped up the discussion - i certainly will see what is going on in her comments on her page next time I am on facebook and see what the mood is like and Bern it up as much as I feel appropriate.  There is the possibility she just does not know - this makes me question other things about why this could be so, but the important thing is to let her know. “Even though she knows she’s misunderstood” she just sang as I typed the last sentence. Thing happen in the time they happen and they way they happen, ultimately, to prove magic. When it seems “Bernie has lost” it will be so much more magical when he wins (“Listen to her radiate her magic” was the part as I typed THAT sentence) But we have to make it happen. The next media magic example i noticed was about how important this decision is, because we need to start fixing things now.

I mentioned last time how a classic media magic example is when the man in the Seven Year Itch says “like Dorian Gray!” in the mirror, then his publisher calls him in the other room to tell him they will be publishing The Picture of Dorian Gray. When I did my bibliomancy at the fundraiser one introductory example of media magic was when you have a conversation and say “oh, that reminds me of something I saw last night on TV” or talk about something then see it on TV later that day. Well, when I signed into facebook yesterday I saw a post by a beautiful girl I’ve kinda had a crush on since middle school who always posts environmentalist things. In her comment she said it struck her that this story was on her wall after seeing a new story about Venezuelan News Stories. At this point I might as well mention her name is Mary Anne and as I type this the song happens to be “mad magical in Amsterdam” as I type that - Mary Jane Holland. The story she saw was that, due to food shortages in Venezuela, people in cities were putting dirt in cooking pots to grow food. The magical irony of that image, but mostly the desperation it conveys, should wake us up - “...I’m a mess, but it’s alright because I’m as rich as piss” - well, only “alright” if we start using those riches on a global level to fix the mess we made environmentally. That is what electing Bernie is all about. The article she shared, that reminded her of the food shortage, was one in which a scientist predicts Humans will cause ourselves to be extinct in 100 years. We don’t have time to pretend and certainly don’t have time to allow any more frakking here or promote it around the world as Hillary does and Bernie promises to end it.

The other big news of the last few days has been the Brexit  - and now the internet is begging the Texit losers to try it again (my spell-check is allowing Brexit and red-underlining Texit, btw - funny, well, it’s Google Docs - btw, thanks Google!)  - and I won’t get into details of how it is racist, Trumpy, bullshit, and will come back to bite them. Sorry if that was all very redundant. My initial prediction is that the EU will help Greece return fully, it and other EU countries will become gold mines for tourism as the economy keeps improving in more places  - and especially as we finally end war forever (“I don’t wanna be alone forever” in Gypsy, now, her “Forever” was as I typed mine)  - then the EU will be booming, the UK will be suffering and begging to get back in, but they will be re-admitted on terms that takes the snob out of them, which will be good for all of them, for the world. The reason I bring this up is because of my whole theory about the purpose of government - to take care of shit. So your government joins with other governments, in a larger government, and part of that arrangement is that “stronger” areas support “weaker” ones - and of course everyone and everywhere have different things to contribute - but you have the Opportunity, and really the Duty, to do all you can to help more people, which means Better Government. Being able to help more people is the test of Good Government, so if you make the decision “it is too much trouble to help These People, too” then you are basically deciding “We want to have worse (and worse) government, that’s what We choose.” We need to prove that idea wrong, that “this” is only for “us”, we have to show how sharing is the way. And if we have to learn by bad consequences from bad decisions, so be it. But we already learned with Bush how bad it can be to ignore evil or let someone steal an election. We are saving democracy itself, too, if we take a stand on this and demand the will of the people be honored. This is our chance. And 100 years in not long, we need to get busy.

I got a mechanical clock, pocketwatch, at the thrift store yesterday thanks to my amazing friend and bandmate Calvin finding it. It was three dollars and I’ve been wanting one for like three decades. I listed it in my notes, along with a note about musical timespaces, as Applause plays to my delight in the background, it’s been too long since I listened to Gaga! I didn’t know how I would work it in, but that last line about a century made it seem more fitting - it’s a half century old, at least, I think. Basically I have ideas about time, that there are Kinds of Time we are trying to get into, more eternel times, more expansive, lasting times. We have entries to this timespace through music, love, art, magic, and also from who knows how many fairies and other magical features and details of the world we live in. I guess I just want to say, here, to set myself up for the next paragraph instead of infinite tangents, that Time is not a food or something but a chance.

I said the other night, about 10:45 mountain time, that I would “give Colbert a chance to apologize” for being disrespectful to Bernie, I would turn him on one more time and if he apologized for that and recognized Bernie is still a candidate I would forgive him. Well, I turned on the TV and the first thing i saw him say was “I would like to apologize for something that happened on last night’s show.” I was alert. But then the thing he apologized for was apparently a captioning error that ended up saying something about Harriet Tubman. He took the chance to “apologize” with “captions” which were going to be “correct” but ended up saying more, intentional, rude things about Harriet Tubman. I’m not trying to over-object to this just because I am upset with Colbert, but my son is deaf and captions have become a sensitive subject for me. Also, if it was an accident to say something about Tubman, why drag her further into it? But I am being sensitive, the thing is I don’t usually have to be sensitive about Colbert because he is, at heart, on the liberal side of truth. Unfortunately the position he has been put in, and accepting it instead of fighting it, has brought out the #OldColbert , the one who was fake and conservative and an ass and obviously pretending. It’s time for redemption, Colbert, I know you haven’t been able to sleep well especially since Bernie called you out the other night and said, to your face, that your sponsors were covering up the truth. When your only response was to joke that you would call Paul Ryan to cut the TV feed, which was funny since they did that to the Democratic Senators’ fake Sit-in at the capitol, it implies you have Ryan’s number in your phone, etc, like you are the old Colbert, in “actuality” - except we all know there is no Truth in that person so you will have a crisis, Feel-the-Bern-come-to-Jesus moment.

I’m just trying to help you, Colbert, and Gaga, and Obama, and anyone who has been trolled into supporting Hillary. The only positive reason to do that is to have an even greater impact by changing your mind, as I said earlier, and hopefully that will still be the outcome even if that wasn’t the plan. It would fit with the nature of things that the Truth comes Out. The truth is that the Stonewall nightclub where the Gay Rights Movement began should have been a national landmark a long time ago. It is nice that Obama designated it so just a few days ago. But the timing takes something that should be celebrated and makes it suspicious. He could have done this at any time in the last 7 years. Why now? Did he have to evolve some more to truly support gay rights and civil rights struggles? Was he holding onto it like a card to play when he needed it? Like, maybe when we have Bernie, who for forty years, his entire career, has supported gay and transgender rights and always does so with great dignity and compassion, but you endorse his opponent who had to “evolve” to support gay marriage in the last few years. Bernie was mayor of Burlington VT in 1985 and made their Gay Pride celebration an official town celebration that year. He is very familiar with these issues and so many issues specific to varied communities in America. He is the one to get the most justice for the most people and save the world, save us from ourselves, with the global cooperation he can foster instead of promoting more war and Hillary and Trump would do.

The last thing I have to mention is the WV floods, the worst they have seen in decades. They say the river did not get that high in 125 years. But another thing I heard was that a lot of the damage was from mudslides. I know they do a lot of mountaintop removal coal mining in WV and it is bad for all kinds of reasons but one of them is mudslides. They had a terrible mudslide here in Colorado a few years ago and that was why, a mountain-removal mining operation leaving large swaths of exposed dirt. I’m not saying it vengefully that you get what you deserve, just that bad decisions will have bad consequences and for “other people”, usually, since the ones who make decisions are empowered to shield themselves from the results, like the people who could let Flint residents drink leaded water because they didn’t have to drink it. ANyone who is not trying to be responsible to Everyone, as much as they can, should not be in government. ANd the best government will be the one run by people who are the most caring, considerate and responsive. That is one reason I have always hoped and yearned for a woman president in America, because those traits are often promoted in women and it seemed natural that a woman president would reflect a collective recognition of that need in society. It just happens that the far more compassionate, considerate, thoughtful, effective, and responsive candidate is the male, Bernie, not the female, Hillary, this time around but there are plenty of good women in his campaign, and men too, who will help achieve the best agenda. And as I have said for years, before Bernie even started running, Tulsi will be our first woman president, after the experience of 8 years as Bernie’s VP.

Oh, I also wanted to mention that the Senate Sit-Inn was fake - I’m leaving that typo, “Inn” since they got it catered in fancy buffet-style. It was a photo opportunity and the memes say it best” “Look, millennials, we can ‘Revolution’, too!” over the picture of them sitting down. They didn’t force a vote or get anything done, but got to look like they care, got to pretend they cared and that therefore Hillary cares, since they are all still committed to her, but none of Us fell for it. The Berners all know that the DNC party heads are the ones who prevented us, not just from voting for Bernie, not just from actually getting out delegates counted, but prevented us from even getting pizza sent to our delegates as they waited for the party leaders who were trying to wear them down so they could steal the caucus with less resistance. I witness this, online, in Nevada as the caucus lasted all day, over 1,000 Bernie delegates and they stopped us sending food to them, kept until midnight from like 10 AM, with “debate” over 60 Bernie delegates, probably representing 100,000 votes or more, that they refused to “sit”, meaning they refused to count them or all the voters they represented. The at midnight they called a sudden end to it all, pronouncing Hillary the winner since if they had counted the 60 Bernie would have won easily, and then sent in a few dozen cops to flush the people out. All day long I was telling them to Sit-In if they didn’t count the delegates, that it would make the news and turn the whole campaign around, and Nina Turner was there but didn’t lead a protest. I think that invalidates her as a candidate for VP because she could have won it for Bernie that day by making the news, physically, and forcing the media to start reporting on ALL the shenanigans. You can’t convince me that a sit-in at the Nevada caucus would have been completely blacked out by the media. The “blackout” of CNN for the fake Senate “sit-in”, but still getting plenty, even more media coverage - Colbert said CNN’s ratings went up 800% after they cut the feed - shows you can’t ever really suppress the truth and actually it will always backfire on you, eventually.

I promised to say what to do about it, how to change people’s minds and help them see the truth, especially with magic. I am eager to talk about that, and also about the unique position i am in. My Goddess, Gaga, whom I worship and believe, fully, is divinely inspired, manifesting truth purely in her lyrics, art, image and performance, True Magic, is also wrong about Hillary and really will support Bernie when she changes her mind, realises her mistake. I want to talk about how that is a special kind of worship most people don’t get to experience but I also want to address what to do about it. I’m going swimming now and can’t put it off any longer but I am eager to return to this topic with those details, soon, and of course I hope this is the discussion as people realize, maybe surprisingly, that Bernie will win and be our next President. I am fully confident that as people, from any perspective, come to actually consider him they will all realize he is the best, perfect choice, and the only choice for such trying times.

Thanks for reading, please share / excerpts if you like! See you soon! Have fun and Magic!   

No comments:

Post a Comment